Monday, March 15, 2010

Tired of promoting political campaigns?

You know what I'm tired of?  Political campaign slogans and advertisements. It doesn't really matter who it is, we continually hear promises and attacks from all parties involved.

I've been asked countless times if I would be interested in having a yard sign or a bumper sticker for various political candidates.  The answer is a consistent, clear, and resounding "No".  I would much rather see people driving around town promoting good policy rather than a person who will more than likely get caught up in the political machine after a while.

What a message it would send if voters decided that rather than have a bumper sticker on their car that said "Vote for Joe Politician in 2010" they wanted a sticker that said "Fiscal Responsibility in 2010". Now that's a sticker I would put on my car.

But that's just me.

If you want one of these stickers leave a comment below.  There is an email address in the comment section where we can be contacted.

1 comment:

Logan Morford said...

info@freedomkentucky.com